Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Post

I decided to start this blog in case anybody wants to know what's going on in my life. I'm pretty sure very few people will actually read this, but at least it gives me something to do. So if someone is actually reading this, feel free to leave comments.

My exciting news for the week (even though it really happened last week) is that Hailey is now living with us! Her mom (Kristian) and baby sister (Madison) are living with us too. I still miss her lots because I'm at school, but it's so cool to be able to call and talk to her everyday. I can't wait until this summer when I'll get to see her everyday. I really hope she's happier now.

Only 4 weeks of school left and then finals week! Graduation is May 10th!!! I'm so glad I still have a couple years of school left. I don't think I'm ready to get a real job yet! Now I just have to figure out where Alison and I are gonna live. Anyone have a sturdy carboard box we can live in for a while?

No fluency class again today! Yay for sick professors! I still have a busy day though. Clinic from 4-5 then night classes from 5-8:30. Fun stuff. Oh, just for future reference, I don't recommend the Yoplait chocolate mousse yogurt. It's disgusting!

I'm going to Louisville this weekend to visit Megan. I'm so excited. But that means I only have today left to fix up my webkinz house so Megan and Katie don't make fun of me for having such a small house. I'm just so indecisive when it comes to doing things on webkinz. I have 4 pets that I still have to put on, but can't think of names for them. So here's my question for today. Does anyone have any suggestions for names for my kangaroo and duck? Please help!

0 comments: