Tuesday, January 12, 2010

They're playin' my song

Ok girls, I need your help! My drive to and from the hospital is about two hours round trip. I've decided that I need to make some CDs for my drive. My "Morning Mix" needs to have a lot of upbeat music to keep me awake on the drive and get me moving for the day. My "Evening Mix" needs to be a little more mellow to help me relax and unwind on my way home. I need some suggestions for songs to put on the CDs. Will you make me a playlist or at least give me several suggestions? Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl from Kentucky
Chicken Fried
Material Girl
It's Tricky
That one song you like...I heard it at JJs the other day
All the songs from SingStar
Hot Mess song
Fred (probably too funny for driving)
Spice Girls
Baby Got Back
Backstreet Boys

Anonymous said...

Taylor Swift
Animals (Maybe too hmmm, well, it makes me run really, really fast at the gym)
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Sk8r Boi
What I like about you
That song in the Proposal--to the window, to wall
That's all I can think of right now. I only listen to Christian music and what's on my MP3 player so I don't really have a pulse on what is popular with the young people these days. Hope this helps.

Also, 2+ hours of driving every day must suck. A lot. I hope it's not too terrible. Enjoy your hospital time. I can't wait to hear or read all about it. I miss you!