Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shopping and Bowling and Webkinz....Oh My!

Here it is...our tentative weekend plans! About time, right? Well, last week, Katie mentioned that she either wanted to go bowling or go to movie tavern. My response was, "Why can't we do both?" Soooo....here's my proposal for our weekend itinerary.

Friday:

AM: Go to EDF speech and hearing screenings (hopefully won't last long)

PM: Get some lunch, hang out at the apartment (Wii Fit, etc...), maybe to to the Peddlers Mall (because I KNOW Katie won't want to go), get an EKU hoodie, pick up some snacks if we need them (I have a few things at the apartment and I picked up a case of pop), shop a little around Richmond if we want/if we need to fill time. Basically just do whatever we feel like until Katie gets here.

After 6ish: Katie will arrive sometime around 6 or 6:30 I think. At this point, we can hang out a bit and get ready to go bowling. I have been craving QDoba for weeks, so at some point this weekend I'd like to eat there if that's ok. Anyway, I figured we can either eat dinner out somewhere before we go bowling, or we could get a pizza or something while we're bowling. Tamila will be joining us for our bowling adventure. After bowling, I thought we could get some ice cream or some type of dessert, pay a visit to the Red Box, and come back and watch movies. Maybe another spa night?

Saturday:

AM: Wake up, shower, get ready. If we're up early enough, I can cook breakfast.

Late AM, Early PM: Shop around Richmond (If we want), head to Lexington, go shopping (Katie needs something there but can't remember what it is), dinner and a movie at movie tavern. Return to Richmond and do whatever we feel like doing. In Lexington, we can buy Webkinz (since Megan NEEDS the lamb).


Sunday:

AM-whenever: Get breakfast/lunch. I don't know when you all plan on leaving so we'll just have to see what we feel like doing and what we have time to do. I'm not kicking you out so stay as late as you want!!!



So there's my suggestion. If you don't want to do any of those things, let me know. It's so weird for me to come up with the game plan. Also, if there's something you really want to do, we can totally do it. Obviously this plan isn't set in stone. I just thought it would be good to have some ideas so we don't just sit around bored. I think it's supposed to rain a little over the weekend, so that leaves out any outdoorsy stuff. Leave me some comments and let me know what you think or if there's anything you want to add or take off.

LESS THAN 48 HOURS UNTIL MEGAN GETS HERE!!! A LITTLE MORE THAN 48 UNTIL KATIE GETS HERE!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

2 comments:

Angelhugs said...

The plan sounds great!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to seeing you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you think. I have been craving Qdoba too. We are going to have to go there. Mmmmm....Qdoba. I think our tenative schedule sounds great! It makes me even more excited to see you in less than 24 hours, slightly more than 24 hours for Katie. This is going to be a great weekend! I am so excited!!! I just wish I could make the hours go faster.